Friday, May 3, 2013

Indescribable

Both me & Tsitra were hungry. So we went and got some food. Actually, we sort of literally got it. When you are constantly wandering and searching for someone it becomes hard to have a steady income.

We stole some fruit and other goods from a farmer's market. It was rather easy considering that we killed the bastard.

Money?

Money is not necessary in this world. It's something people that never gathered the world around them in the way we do try to push on themselves, because they lack motivation or goals otherwise.

Pathetic.

I have nothing but sympathy for humans. They have not been graced with mother's presence.

I have felt her touch, had her hold me in her arms. Ravished me with her love. 

The feeling...

It's indescribable.

Tsitra says that she once got a kiss on the cheek from mother.
I envy her, I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that must've been. To be graced by mother's soft lips.

We're heading for the beach today. Tsitra had a feeling that she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment